Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Seattle

Once again, the weather proves that it likes to follow me around... I got rain on my first day in Seattle. However, it did allow me to sleep a bit. I got very little sleep in transit, you see. Nothing much of note to say apart from that. I'm glad to finally be back in the west coast.

There are also new photos up. You may notice a slight drop in quality in some of the latest ones. This is most likely due to the ISO setting, which appears to cause noise to appear after a value of 200, meaning that the 400 setting, which I was using, was making the pictures look bad. I shall remember not to use it again. I think I started using it during the Salty Bear Tour, and it shows. I'm not even going to bother posting any pictures from the TIFF Q&A sessions, they look positively horrible.

While on the topic of photos, I've uploaded some photos from St. John's as part of a "Director's Cut" series, in which I will be posting up previously unposted (or altered) photos.

No comments: