Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All done

The last couple of days in San Francisco was pretty cool. I had a chance to ride along the waterfront again, this time taking some photos, which I will upload soon enough. The flight was relatively smooth - I even managed to get some sleep. The only problem I had was after the flight, when I found out that the baggage handlers had left my skateboard at SFO. I had to wait until the next day to get it back, and it had some chips on the side. Fortunately, there wasn't any structural damage so it still performed the same.

I've also finished my NaNo novel since getting back. I managed to finish pass the 50,000 word mark just before midnight on November 20, and I finished the story after midnight. This means that I reached the target in two thirds of the allotted time, which is pretty satisfying. I'm thinking about setting a higher word count target for next year to keep things challenging but for the time being, I shall bask in my winnery goodness.

No comments: