Thursday, August 17, 2006

This week on Mythbusters

I went to see Australia play Kuwait with David (Boyd) in an Asian Cup qualifier tonight (which is technically last night) and had a ball (no pun intended). It was with a bunch of people from his work, and it all only cost $20 including the transport to and from Aussie Stadium. The only bad thing to come from it was that we got there about 30 minutes into the game. Fortunately, no goals were scored in the first half.

Australia ended up winning 2-0, and the crowd was understandably elate. People were singing various Australian/victory tunes whilst exiting the venue. I decided to start singing Bohemian Rhapsody, which worked out pretty well. I did, however, damage my lungs and throat in the process. As for the title of today's post, one of the girls that were there was a spitting image from Kari from Mythbusters. I'm not kidding here, she looked very much like the attractive female member of the Mythbusters.

Some good news today. I have finally found a suitable flight for my year-long mission to Canada. It leaves on the 26th of November, and goes to Calgary after 2 stops. I am indeed very excited about this development. More on this as it happens.

No comments: