Friday, April 06, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... again?

The weather is cruel. After almost all the snow had disappeared from anywhere in the lower village, the temperature dropped on Monday morning and gave us a huge dump of snow. Naturally, as is always the case on every powder day this year, I was working. The bad thing was that I couldn't get any time off work until Wednesday afternoon, so I only caught the back end of some awesome snow. Still, it was pretty sweet seeing powder this late in the season. I'm doubting it'll snow some more, but I've said that countless times in the past few weeks and the weather keeps proving me wrong, so anything can happen in the last week of Panorama's season.


"Spring" snow at the lower village

Photos from March can be viewed here.

No comments: